Friday, July 10, 2009

Give it up for CEU!

Just a shout out to my favorite College. (Well, the only college I went too) Met my Husband there, sluffed classes playing sipa all day, skipped work to hang out at the dorms, bleached Russ's hair for the first time. CEU was a definite party school. Best years of my life were spent there! Besides the years that followed of course. Russ and I both fantisize about how great those days were. These are good too but, those days were freedom. I have been waiting to put this on Ivy for yrs now and it finally fits. I was worried she might grow out of it before halloween so why not let her wear it anytime. Ahhh nastolgia...















































I know she looks constipated in this picture. But she was dancing and doing a cheer. It just looks painful.


5 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

What a cutie!!

sarah louise said...

Those were some of the best days I agree!
Cute Ivy!

Kenny Freestone said...

I love the constipated look!

Kenny Freestone said...

oh, and missed you on the 4th

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Too Cute!!