Friday, August 28, 2009

Hawaii ~ Part 1

I know it has taken a while. I feel like I can't catch up with everything. This will take a few posts but here is the first. These are not in any real order.





















Russ's cute parents
came too.








































































































































































































Hiked to some falls











Bamboo Forest





























This was when the Hurricane.. or, really the Tropical storm hit. Everyone was so worried and it turned out to be nothing. This is from the city bus window.
LOTS MORE TO COME!!

3 comments:

cyrie said...

Looks super fun Jess.

bottoms family said...

I am impressed with your surfing skills~ Way Lo! It is sure is beautiful there. What a fabulous memory!

Angela said...

I'm trying really hard NOT to be jealous:)