Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The rest of the Trip

I know this is a lot of pictures but I promise I did edit A LOT out.


This was probably my favorite place we visited in Hawaii. It was just a look out point on the road and we hiked down to the edge. It was Amazing!













































































































We hiked to the top of the Diamond Head Crater - NOT a fun hike but totally worth it when you got to the top.















































Pearl Harbor Memorial






































































A flea market where we spent way too much on overpriced souvenirs.
















My second favorite place was this Botanical Garden we went too. Although we went after church and I wasen't expecting to hike around in new shoes. I got BAD blisters this day. I still am healing. No joke.
































































This is what it is all about for me.
























































We met up with some great friends we had in Medical School. They live in Hawaii now and are in the Army. It was fun to see them.
















China Town. Crazy place.









































This is what Russ's Mom got for Ivy from the trip. SO cute.
























Eli & Saul Trying out the boogie board that we brought home.
















3 comments:

Becka Beacham said...

Such great pictures! I have never been to Hawaii, I'm so jealous of you guys. Ivy is so stinkin' cute in the outfit.

Carroll Farm said...

what a great time. that was my favorite all time vacation - when Grandma Lu took us girls a few years back. the Pearl Harbor Memorial is just amazing. and yes, my favorite part was when we sat on the beach and relaxed!

Jill Freestone said...

glad you went - can't wait for that trip some day! glad you got some good time together too - so important