Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So much for that...

















After listening to General Conference this past Oct. We thought that the idea President Monson mentioned in his talk "What have I done for someone today" read the talk here.
The idea of the Warm Fuzzy jar sounded like a great idea for our family. Every night at dinner we discus what warm fuzzies we have done that day, it can be saying a nice thing, helping someone out at school or home or just smiling at someone who you think might need it that day. Then we put the warm fuzzies in the jar.. Until last night. Our little Ivy took it off of the shelf and as I was cleaning up dinner I hear a crash. This is what I find.. Poor Ivy kept saying "sorry Mom", "sorry Mom", "Tape fix it", "make better". (not to mention I had just moped that floor 2 min earlier) We may just have to make a new one.. But this time I think I will get a plastic jar!

4 comments:

christy said...

So sad. One of my favorite things is hearing a darling two year old voice say "Sorry, Mom". We hear it a lot around here with our mischievous little Luke.

Jill Freestone said...

I'm sure pres monson would love that picture

WrayLynn said...

Oh, so sad! Poor Ivy. I get a lot of that around here. Miles gets so upset, cries, and then begs me to take him to the store so he can buy me a new one of whatever he just broke (but pink this time).

Babbel Family said...

I will be happy to make you a new warm fuzzie sticker!!!