Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cali

This will take a few posts.. We had such a fun time in CA. We went to Hollywood, Newport Beach, Disneyland, Legoland etc. The weather was fantastic. It was hard to fly home to snow.

This is me in front of the Hollywood sign. Although while we were there is was covered with the words "save the peak" Even after having it explained to us I still do not understand really why it was there. This was right next to Madonna's house. (one she used to own I think)
























































































We saw a lot of famous looking people but no one really famous. Unless you want to count Russ swearing that he locked eyes with Natalie Portman driving past us... I am not counting it.

3 comments:

christy said...

I am jealous. How fun. You seem to travel all the time. Lucky. :)

Jessica said...

How fun to go all those places. I have never been to Hollywood, but want to one day. You are always so stylish and cute, I am super jealous!

Carroll Farm said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.