Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excuses, excuses..

I have been such a slacker. I have good excuses. Busy! Really busy, I broke my toe on March 30 and have been in a full boot to try and heal it. What a racket it has been. I didn't know so much pain could come from such a small thing. But on a happier note some friends and I went on a girls trip to NYC. What a blast it was. I don't think we were there long enough but I think it was agreed that if we stayed any longer our Husbands would close our bank accounts so we couldn't withdraw anymore money. The big thing was that we were on the Today Show. We were just standing there when a guy came up to us and said "Hey, you guys want to be on TV" Umm, YES! Here is the link if you want to watch. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36689175#36689175
It was good to get back home but I am looking forward to another girls trip next year!







7 comments:

cyrie said...

Looks fun!

kelie said...

No pressure, but I need a CD of those pics!! Or would doing like Picasa be faster?

Jill Freestone said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

Sweeet that trip sure looked fun! PS I saw you on TV wohoooo!

Trav and Tennille said...

That clip was soo great! Great to see you in action and not just in pics!

Darla said...

Isn't New York sooo great?! We love it there. I was actually surprised at how much I loved it. And look at you Ms. Spokeswoman on the Today Show. Fun!

Berrett's said...

hey looks like a fun trip!! you could have skipped over the bridge and come and said hi to us! ;) The city just has a fun energy to it. How fun to be on the Today show too!!! Loos like you guys had a blast...and your kids are getting so big!!!!

tina