Friday, September 10, 2010

Geocaching

Last weekend we finally got around to try something we have wanted to do for a long time. Geocaching. This was our first time so we went about it like we were Pirates searching for a treasure. I pulled out the eye patch the big pirate earring and the arrg! But the kids were just embarrassed for me and took all the stuff away and used it amongst themselves. We went to three locations and found one "cach" it was a pretty lame "cach" so we didn't take anything out we just put something cool in it. I think we will try it again. The kids were hiking all over and not complaining like usual when we just go on a hike.































Finding our first "cach"!





















The "junk" inside




































Best buddies! Even dressed the same and wore there hair the same.

























Ivy's mean Pirate look






















Enjoying the view..




















































Watch out boys!















And girls!

6 comments:

cyrie said...

so fun and cute.

Candas said...

wow Ivy looks about 6 in that picture!! I think you will for sure have to keep your eyes out for those boys:)

christy said...

Just this year we started geocaching. The kids love it and it's a great activity to do that you can do anywhere and costs nothing! We love it.

Jill Freestone said...

I love it! the pics are really good too.

Life with the Leonards said...

I LOVE that last pic of Ivy! She is so stinkin' cute

Darla said...

I think my kids would get a kick out of geocaching. I'm gonna have to bring it up with Geof. Hey, where ARE you guys living?! Maybe if I read a few more posts I'll get my answer. Oh, and your kids?! GORGEOUS!!