Sunday, October 24, 2010

Models

My poor kids! I have been driving around here looking for places to take Photos and I have no choice but to make my kids my Models. They are SOO sick of it. Now that I have found a few great places I think I can give them a break for a while. But I thought I would show what great Models I have.







































































































































































































































Eli has had it! He complains the most about getting his picture "made" (that's what they say in the South.)

6 comments:

kelie said...

Honest to goodness I think you should send Kanyon's photos in to some modeling agency. He's totally the next Jonas brother or Justin Beiber!

Tisha said...

Love those pics, and MISS those kiddos. We really might have to drive to Alabama just so you can take our pictures.

Jill Freestone said...

that's pretty darn good just for practicing!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm totally having withdrawals because right about now our families should be together while you shoot amazing pics of all of us and make us look better than we do in real life. You're kids are naturals and you have one of the best looking families around.

Tamra said...

I agree with Kelie. He has the perfect attitude for it.

Michelle said...

Ok....first off, you are totally an awesome photographer! And we concur.....Halloween was awful! Glad to have found your blog :)