Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How did this happen?

How do I have a 12yr old? A "pre teen".. I am way to young to watch my son pass the sacrament in church but that is exactly what I was sitting doing this last Sunday.. When Kanyon received the Priesthood last week I made him cut his hair. He was not happy about it but we came to a good compromise. Doesn't he look like a stud!! I wanted to snap a few quick pics before church on Sunday. His first day as a Deacon passing the Sacrament. Russ was able to pass with him. It was a priceless moment to witness.



















2 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

sweet - such a sweet time- he's so handsome and good!

Becka Beacham said...

You do NOT look old enough to have a 12 year old. There's no way. I guess you can't say he looks cute anymore, now you have to say handsome. Isn't 12 the cut off?