Thursday, August 25, 2011

New school again...

I am amazed at how resilient my kids are. I can't count how many schools/states they have moved too and from and they still pick right up and don't complain about another year of a new school/ new friends etc.. They have each other and that is all they need..


































Kanyon 7th grade (Jr. High) I don't know how I feel about having a kid in Jr. High but thankfully Kanyon is the sweetest 7th grader I know. He is playing on the Jr High football team this year.. He is also playing the Saxophone again. He is growing up way too fast.





















Saul 6th grade. He is such a smart kid; to date he has read the Harry Potter series NINE times. He is playing football through the city and loves it.






















Eli 3rd grade. Eli is a fun loving and sensitive kid. He lights up the place around here.


Watch out girls! The Beecher brothers just moved ta town!!!

1 comment:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Watch out is right. Those Price girls are going to be fighting over them.