Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Goodbye Cruiser

I thought I was ready for this day. Ready to say goodbye to the "Cruiser". After so many years of looking at this big eyesore that Russ has had to drive to work and back in the summer with no air conditioning and the window didn't roll down and in the winter with no heat and no defrost which was just plain dangerous. But as we were getting ready to get rid of it I have a part of me that is crying inside. This was my Grandparents car and they loved it. We have tried to make them proud and take good care of it for them. But we have finally said our goodbyes and we hope that it has many more stories to tell.
















Eli and I crying over it. (well, Eli looks like he is just pulling a face.)

5 comments:

kelie said...

Well, I hope you sold it to some really pervy guy who will try to use it for sundry perposes and then we can report him to the police. It's the perfect set up.

Babbel Family said...

That is so funny! It's time for Dr. Beecher to get a new ride!

Anonymous said...

TO FUNNY !Jess said he would have bought the van from Russ !
Patricia

Trav and Tennille said...

That is quite the ride! Sad to see you move on! Maddux is waiting for me to wreck again so that we can get another new car (he is learning my secret!)

Maggie's Madness said...

Oh the CM van is gone :( I will have to let Greg know. What are you replacing it with?