Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am back to blogging! Finally!

It has been far too long. Between spending the Summer in Utah and moving to Alabama. We have been pretty preoccupied. It will take me a few posts to get caught up. But it is good to be back. The move went as smooth as possible. We had lots of help and are almost all the way unpacked. We actually are loving it here already.

Kanyon's 5th grade graduation. Middle school here he comes.













































Russ and I went to Memphis TN on our way home from looking for a place to live in AL. We stopped in Graceland to visit Elvis's house.
















We didn't want to pay the $$ to get in so we just snuck a peak over the fence.






























We went to Nauvoo before heading out to Utah for the Summer. The kids got into the spirit of things.






























































5 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

can't wait til we get to go to nauvoo! fun times!

Ruth and Nate said...

Jessie!! I'm so happy to have you blogging again! I can not believe how much your kids have grown! It's crazy!! I miss you all lots!!

Becka Beacham said...

I loved Nauvoo as a kid, I'm glad your kids got to see it. And hooray for a new post from the Beechers!!

Tamra said...

I am glad you have had such a fun summer. I hope you love alabama and find lots of fun things to do. I can't believe that kids do actually grow up. Good Luck with Middle school!

Darla said...

I'm sorry, I can't even handle Kanyon's face. I'm totally crushin' on him. Too cute!