Monday, February 28, 2011

Ivy turns 4

I can't believe my baby is 4 yrs old. This year Ivy wanted a "white" party. She is a little obsessed with weddings and chases Saul around asking him to marry her all the time. I wasn't sure how we were going to pull off the "white" party but I just channeled a wedding reception and this is what we came up with. Ivy's friends wore white too. It was Adorable! Ivy is the sweetest 4 yr old you will ever meet; she also has a wicked sense of humor! I don't know what we did to deserve her but we thank our lucky stars everyday for this angel!
































































































































































8 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

adorable!!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Ok, I think I want Phillip to throw me a "white" party for my next birthday. :) Ivy is adorable and I will always be jealous.

Tisha said...

Love that girl! Glad she has such a great birthday.

Babbel Family said...

Love it! I want a white party!

Becka Beacham said...

Oh my gosh - what an adorable girl and a fabulous party. She will remember that forever.

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

How Fun and elegant Love you Ivy

Life with the Leonards said...

WOW! You did a great job!! Very impressive! What a fun idea - Ivy is a doll, and I am just glad that we will get to be a part of next year's party!!!!! yay!!!!

Tamra said...

How sweet is that? all i can say is that you made an impression on my older girls. They are always saying, "remember sister beecher?" Miss you all!