Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Great Day!

Sunday was a beautiful day! Although I was pretty sore and still recovering we couldn't help but take full advantage of the weather.
Here are some pics of our fun..




































I know that the boys look homeless.... It was Sunday, We didn't
go to Church because Russ had to work and I was recovering
and well,...they dressed themselves. I can't help but laugh at Eli's
undershirt hanging out from underneath his other shirt. The
undershirt is Kanyon's obviously. And Saul has on his PJ's. Look
closely at his hole in the knee of his pants. Yep. pj's under there. Gotta love it. And the picture of Eli on Russ's shoulders was an experience. Eli wanted to be carried but he is afraid of heights and he hates to be up on shoulders. I told him if he smiled he could be let down.. Cruel I know. Look at the strained smile. Poor kid. This was all before Russ got called in to work for a few hours. We were glad we got this time together.
After a long day outside here is Kanyon during Scripture study. Don't you love this pic! Just like it should be...What a great day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are great pics. That picture of Kanyon is seriously me - I don't know what it is, but reading my scriptures is like an instant nap waiting to happen.

Always Amy said...

Uh-Hello? Thanks for alerting us of the SURGERY! I am off in my happy land and had no idea! I am sure my prayers would have made ALL the difference too... It sounds like it was grusome. Were you awake during all of the poking? An extensive email update would be much appreciated.