Monday, March 17, 2008

Just stuff...


Happy St. Patty's day! Here are my Shamrock pancakes I attempted this morning.. They tasted good at least!

We had a great week last week and a fun weekend. My Mom came into town and we went and spent a night in Nauvoo IL. We stayed at this really cute bed and breakfast right on the Mississippi river. We also went to the Nauvoo Temple which is always a treat.














We took the kids to IHOP for a Dr Seuss breakfast.. They loved it!























We went skating with the Scouts and had a great time! Eli got the hang of it really quick!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Jessica, I might be wrong here, but I don't think you are supposed to be that cute rollerskating.
We are big skate fans here as well.

kelie said...

Good job on the shamrock pancakes, I didn't even remember it was Saint Patrick's day. I'm such a holiday Scrooge.

Unknown said...

Those pancakes you made are adorable! What a nice mom you are! Also the whole I-Hop thing - you deserve something good for taking them there - I HATE that place! Glad you had a fun trip!