Sunday, November 2, 2008

Las Vegas..How it was..



We are back and I can't seem to catch up yet! Vegas was great! For me at least. Russ got pretty sick the night we got there and had meetings from 8:00am-5:00pm the few days we were there, so he didn't have much of a vacation. In fact he is still sick. I on the other hand lived it up! I went swimming, shopping (window shopping), took a nap everyday, ate out every meal. I had a true vacation! My Mom came and stayed with the kids which makes it so great when you don't have to worry about a thing. here are a few pic's. Pretty boring when they are just lovey dovey pictures of Russ and I. enjoy anyway!




















































2 comments:

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Looks like fun. Man I need a vacation but as of our new "news" that is not going to happen for a long time. Babies seem to slow the alone time down to none.

Babbel Family said...

I can't wait to go in Feb. I am going to live it up too. Too bad Dan has to be in conferences all day. Your mom is so awesome to come, she is an awesome lady!