Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

Fine I will do it Laural... But I can't think of 7 weird things people don't know about me. I am an open book. I will try though..

Tagged - Name 7 weird things people may not know about you.

1. I have to smell the Cascade before pouring it into my dishwasher.. Then smell it after too..

2. I shave my legs EVERY day.

3. I would get another Tattoo if Russ would let me and if the Prophet didn't tell me not too...

4. I hate to fly and would drive across the US any day instead of flying!

5. I am very paranoid! I think every person is out to get me.

6. I love kids.. Even other people's.

7. I walk around every day in a haze with a blood pressure of 80 over 50, sometimes less.. And dream of a day when I don't feel dizzy.

Wow, I did it. I know there are weirder things but this is all I could think of right now. I tag anyone who needs something to blog about...

2 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I keep reading all these "wierd" lists, and nothing seems weird to me. Except maybe the driving one. I am definitely a flyer. I even understand the tattoo one a little bit. It kind of gives off an "I'm tougher than you think" vibe.

Laura said...

I never shave my legs...maybe like two or three times a year...mwahhhh