Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree Shopping


The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to a tree farm to cut our own Christmas tree down. We have some great friends that introduced us to this last year and we have made it a tradition. This place is awesome. You get a hayride up to the trees, free hot chocolate (all you can drink), Santa is there, kettle corn, petting farm, gift shop... and the list goes on. The weather was great the whole time until we started on our hour drive home. It rained/snowed and we woke up to more snow the next morning. I couldn't get enough of the outdoor mountain smell. (Maybe it was the kettle corn smell..) But makes me excited for Christmas, If I had just gotten started earlier on making some of my gifts..














































4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like fun!!

kelie said...

That's making my 5 foot plastic tree look pretty shabby right about now.

Carroll Farm said...

ya, I am jealous! we are still in the high 70 degrees, it is hard to feel Christmasy. :)

Babbel Family said...

So fun.