Friday, January 16, 2009

Boring

Not much has been going on lately which is nice considering how crazy it was before and during Christmas. I haven't taken many pictures heard any cute things from my kids or had any sort of epiphany about life.. But I did take Ivy on a carousel the other day and she hated every minute of it. That's something I guess...


















Can you see her hugging me pleading for me not to put her on that thing. While Sami is like hurry and take the picture so I can buckle up and ride away.. Sure, Ivy may be a little traumatized but what are parents for? She can ruin her own kids. Right!?

2 comments:

Mindi said...

That is great parenting advice, he he.

Maggie's Madness said...

I'm with you girl. Sometimes life is what it is and there seems to be nothing interesting to write about or that others may even want to read. However, the nothingness is everything right? Is that deep or what?!