Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wild Weekend

We made sure to make the most of our 4 day weekend together. It included.. Bonkers, 1hr massage (for me), Roller skating, Swimming and our new favorite restaurant Golden Coral. The kids LOVE it and I love that they can get whatever they want and if they don't like it they can get something else. It was great to have Russ around, he always keeps us having fun.

































































































Ivy was a natural at roller skating! She let right go of us and skated away. I think we may have a future Olympian on our hands...





























































































It's hard work having so much fun!

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I will make sure none of my kids look at your blog. They will think they are getting so jipped!

Team Sullivan said...

You are an awsome blogger. I love all the posts. Your family does a lot of activities. You are so much fun. Taniel

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Glad to see you guys are having so much fun. I thought about going rollerskating, but I should probably wait until after I have the baby. I think Ruston would love it.