Friday, January 9, 2009

It doesn't get any better than this..

Seriously, 64 degrees in January. What lottery did I win? Russ even got off work early and was able to enjoy it.






































































































































This is a very common sight at my house lately! ALL the neigh boor hood kids gather here after school to play Tether-ball. It could be 10 degrees outside and they will still be here playing. Today I had 6 extra boys. Yesterday it was 5. I figure I would rather them come to my house and play so I can listen in on the conversations. Better than Kanyon wanting to go somewhere where I can't control what he sees or hears. They are all good boys.

6 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

what's up with the snow day you just had! wow! We're getting pelted with unusual amounts of snow - pretty fun!

Tamra said...

Ivy is adorable as ever. I was feeling exactly the same way as I sent the kids out to play.

kelie said...

You just tell your boys that Sister Morgan might have to give them a run for their money on the ol' teather ball court!

Nick and Ashley said...

Russ made the tether ball! That sounds like a Nick thing to do. Love the pics from Christmas! Ivy is a cutie!

Jessica said...

Does that mean a tordano is next??? I remember this happening this time last year....please don't let that happen again, or I am not coming home!

Darla said...

It's GREAT that they're all hanging at your house. Hopefully that'll stick into their teenage years. And the warm weather?!! Gotta love that in the mid-west!