Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disney

That's right, the big man himself.



















































Ivy and Annie, born one week apart and hate that they live So far away from each other.
You would never guess that Ivy is the younger one..














Now Ivy's life is complete. The look on her face when she saw her favorite Princess Snow White was priceless.









































Meeting Cinderella was a pretty big deal too.





















"Seal Life" at Legoland
















































It was a pretty awesome Vacation! I decided that I loved the Tower Of Terror ride and hated California Screamin. Russ on the other hand hated Tower of Terror and loved California Screamin.. Go figure.. Ivy liked any ride she could sit in a car and drive. Kanyon loved ALL the rides and was a complete wild man. Saul and Eli liked the easy going rides. Saul did go on Space Mountain and loved it.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am with Russ thought Tower of Tower was so lame and LOVED Screaming!!

Becka Beacham said...

It looks like you had such a great time - it's making me excited for my trip in May. I love all the pictures you take Jessica, it really makes each post special.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures keep em commin!! I love screaming too! Tower of Terror just scares me =)

Berrett's said...

Fun for you guys!!! Ok so looking back at all these ADORABLE pics of your kids...the Beecher boys are going to be the most chased boys in highschool i have decided. :) And IVY! Oh that girl is just a doll! Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali!

tina