Monday, March 29, 2010

Its true















I know, I look way too young and hip to have an 11 year old.. But I do. Dang it, I do. Kanyon is the glue that holds us all together here at our house. He is a pleaser and has such a tender spirit. We are so blessed to have him as part of our family. When Kanyon was about 1 yrs old he was almost kidnapped. It is a story for another time, one that I don't like to think about; because of how close he came to being taken. Thankfully, he is still with us and blesses our lives daily. I don't know how I would have made it without him! We love you! Happy Birthday! Stud!

7 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

best boy pics I've ever seen - how'd you teach him to model? wow!

Becka Beacham said...

What a heartbreaker! Jessica you are really a fantastic photographer.

Becka Beacham said...

What a heartbreaker! Jessica you are really a fantastic photographer.

WrayLynn said...

Wow, he is so beautiful (um, in a good 'boy' way). What a scary experience that must have been when he was 1! That is my worst fear. Tell him happy birthday!

Tisha said...

Happy Birthday Kanyon! We love you!

Life with the Leonards said...

Holy COW! You have to take pictures like that of Joey whenever you come home :) He is a STUD!

Jan said...

He is such a cute guy! Your pics are great! Do you have a photo blog?