Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggin

If I never see another Easter egg that will be fine with me. We have had two Easter egg Hunts this week and I am planing on coloring boiled eggs tonight. (Not to mention that I have done every bit of the Easter festivities without Russ) Not that he doesn't want to join but someone has to earn the $$ so I can stimulate the economy. Most of my pictures are of Ivy. I don't remember when the boys faded out of my thinking that they needed their pictures taken too. Ivy just looks cuter for Easter.



















































































































































The boys were there too..















































2 comments:

Holt Fam said...

ok Jess, so ARE you? or AREN'T you??????????? Yes, or no? You know what I'm talkin bout!!!!!!!

RandiLeonard said...

Jess Ivy is so adorable! I can't wait to see you all you guys in a week! XOXO