Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hittin a few balls..

Russ got off a little early on Friday and we decided to take the kids to the driving range to hit a couple buckets of balls. Russ and I both enjoy golfing. Well, I enjoy riding around in the golf cart and hitting a ball now and then and Russ actually likes to play for real.






































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Tisha said...

Glad you guys got to get out and enjoy some of that awesome spring weather!!! Looks like fun!

Life with the Leonards said...

That's what I'm talkin' about! We may need to look into some new clubs for the boys ;)

Emily said...

I LOVE the pic of YOU! You are so hip! I need some designer tips from you! AND some photography lessons!

Karen said...

I think there should be a Relief Society enrichment group for golfers. I haven't played in three years since I thought there was no one else who liked to golf. Let's go!