Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girls Weekend

This weekend I flew to Utah alone to spend the weekend with my sister in laws and my soon to be sister in laws. We stayed in the Little America Hotel and were pretty pampered. My Mom is getting married in a few weeks and us girls decided it would be fun to get together for a weekend once a year. Besides me getting the stomach flu the night before I flew out, I had a great time with some great girls! Can't wait until next year!


























































Randi is due the day of my Mom's wedding. We are trying to keep that baby in until after the wedding.



















The cutest nieces EVER! This is Meili and Ava.

















One of the sister in laws couldn't make it because she had just given birth to this cute little guy. So we went to see them instead.

2 comments:

RandiLeonard said...

I am so glad someone took pictures! It was a blast! I can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!