Monday, April 20, 2009

Track Meet

I am not even going to pretend that I enjoyed this. Okay, I LOVE to watch Track. I ran Track all growing up and I really do love it. What I didn't love is.. going alone because Russ was working, it was 40 degrees, Raining, Ivy was such a stinker crying the whole time or thinking she was in one of the Track races running away from me every chance she got. But in the end we came home with one third place ribbon Kanyon earned in the soft ball throw. I came home and took a nap.







































Kanyon and Saul competed against each other in every event. That is Saul and Kanyon in the front.

















I LOVE this picture. If you look close you can see the determination on Kanyons face. You can barely see Saul right next to Kanyon.
















This is the home stretch of the 200 meter. They were getting worn out.

3 comments:

M&A Jury said...

OH I love track! So, next time Russ has to work I will go with you!! SOOO much fun!

Holly said...

I love track too, but I can't say I'm a fan of anything if the weather is bad. Hopefully the sun stays out for awhile.

RandiLeonard said...

Jess once again you prove to me that you are a trouper! I am not sure if I would have been as cheerful as you! Keep up the big sister example, I love it :)