Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life Lately

A few things have been going on- first: This is a joke Eli thought was SOO funny today. Russ was sleeping after church because he had just gotten off of a 24hr shift with little sleep and Eli put this fake poop we have right behind his bum. When Russ was waking up Eli said "look Dad you pooped your pants while you were sleeping..gross!" We actually love the fake poop and have played many funny tricks on people.





























As Russ was working this weekend I decided to brave the Airshow alone with the kids. All I have to say is HOT and after waiting for 2hrs for the planes to even fly we left right when they started.. Next year I will make sure not to be on time.






















































































































Also we are very excited the spray park is open for the summer. I am ready for my tan!





















































This is just a random picture of my roses out back. They are so pretty this year. They will be dead soon so I though I had better document.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm with you. Next year we are going to the airshow as late as possible.

Anonymous said...

wow that air show does look hot... makes me sweat just thinkin bout it haha. Ivy sure looks cute in that swim suit =)

Maggie's Madness said...

Been there done that. How about next year...DON'T GO!!!