Monday, May 4, 2009

The Trip

We are back from a week of Wedding Festivities. Still a little jet lagged after getting home so late last night. I was lucky to wake up with a migraine right before our flight. Not something I recommend! This will take a few posts so bare with me..

This was as I was packing to leave. Ivy found Russ's bag and thought she needed to shave.
























































This lasted about... As long as it took to take this picture.















We celebrated Grandma Lu's Birthday right after we landed.






















Ivy and Annie born a week apart.
































After a full day of flying and partying we still had a 2hr drive to my Mom's house. The kids were pooped!

















I LOVE the drive to my Mom's house, it is through a beautiful canyon. The windmills are my favorite.

3 comments:

Life with the Leonards said...

She is the cutest thing - the week went way too fast and I didn't get nearly enough Ivy gazing!! I absolutely love her - can't wait to see you guys again!

kelie said...

Wow, camouflage car interior? That is crackin' me up! lol

Jenny Prescott said...

Super Cute kids and blog!! My baby is asleep and I really should be cleaning...but this was more enjoyable!