Thursday, October 8, 2009

Captian Underpants
























We have a sick sense of humor at our house. I think it has to do with all the boys running around in this place. I am now even finding fart jokes funny. Well, my boys love these books, Eli and I just finished this one and I laughed so hard through the whole thing. I couldn't wait for him and I to start reading it every night. If you have boys and have a distorted point of view about what is funny. You should go get these books. Hysterical!

2 comments:

WrayLynn said...

That sounds exactly something the boys would like! I just put it on hold at the library.

Carroll Farm said...

most of the kids in my classes like them. They really are pretty funny and a GREAT way to get kids reading without realizing they are reading! :) I love that trick.