Friday, October 30, 2009

Embarrassament!

When you are in Fifth grade; and you Accidentally grab your First grade Brothers Costume thinking it was yours and realize it moments before you have to parade around your school is a Nightmare. Well, That happened to Kanyon today. Kanyon and Eli both have the same costume's but one is much smaller than the other. Kanyon was changing into his costume at school and realized when he couldn't fit his pants into it that something was VERY wrong. He didn't know what to do so he took his pants off squeezed himself into the costume and made the best of it. When I saw Eli parade by in a costume three times his size I knew what had happened. I ran to find Kanyon (laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants) he was already parading in front of the whole school. I thought I should just take pictures to document this horrible moment in Fifth grade for him.























Here is when I noticed Eli was definitely wearing the wrong costume
























Kanyon is hunched over because he can't stand up straight. Look at those ankles. Classic!























I wish you could experience it in its full glory like I did. Poor guy. His Teacher and I had a good laugh. He is still a little traumatized.






































15 comments:

Candas said...

so funny!! poor guy but at least he has a cool costume.
I looks like you have way warmer weather.(lucky you)

Tamra said...

All I can say is thank you for the good laugh. It is only hilarious, because we have all had similar life moments. Don't worry Kanyon, you are not alone.

Tisha said...

Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS! Poor kid, at least he is so mellow and just goes with the flow.

Jessica said...

That is SOOO funny! Jon, the boys and I were all giggling, such awesome pictures! A day to remember forever for the two of them. Awesome! Miss you guys!! We are making some Chinese food with friends on Sunday and made me think of you guys!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Oh, that is too funny. Just be glad it wasn't in high school. I was always so worried about doing something that embarrassing in high school. Those are some great pics.

Abby said...

Oh my GOSH, Jessica - I laughed and laughed so hard, I was howling and had tears rolling down my face!!! The picture of Kanyon hunched over is absolutely priceless!!! This is the funniest thing ever - poor, poor Kanyon - I honestly can imagine how disastrous he must have felt it was.

christy said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. The kids and I had a good laugh.

Darla said...

Poor guy! But, so hysterical!! Um, at least they were ALLOWED to wear costumes to school. Cole was told he could wear PJs WITH clothing underneath. Can you believe it?!

Melanie H. said...

So hilarious! I also loved the cracker spiders!

Jill Freestone said...

thanks for the laugh! poor poor kid! I'm so impressed he did it - i think many others would have just stayed in the bathroom!

Jacob Paul said...

I am crying. . .what a good sport he is. . .xo

cyrie said...

That is too funny. I am laughing so hard right now! Poor Kanyon.

Dave and Mandi said...

Wow that just made my day! How hilarious!

Babbel Family said...

LOL- Oh my word poor kid!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that pic of Kanyon nearly made me pee my pants laughing. poor kiddo!