Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kanyon turns TEN! What???

I am in denial about having a Ten year old. Where did those years go?? Oh yeah, I remember... Medical school, Residency, Moving 5 times a few of them cross country and three other kids to add to the mix. I am SO happy Kanyon was our first child. He is such a great example to his younger siblings and takes good care of us all. You don't get a better, more agreeable peacemaker than Kanyon! We love you Kanyon. Even if you do make us feel old!
















































Kanyon chose to go eat at
Kobe for his Birthday.



















He even tried Sushi
















Ivy's pretty good with chopsticks.
(other than she knocked the bowl she was using on the floor and broke it. oops)

















I braved the sushi too for the first time.
















Ice cream for desert. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy b-day!! So did you like Sushi?? I can't stand that crap!

M&A Jury said...

OH.. Aaron and I love Sushi!! IT is delicious!!! And... you don't look like you have a 10 year old!

Carroll Farm said...

WOW, 10!! I can hardly believe it...
Happy Birthday Kanyon...from your Arizona cousins.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kanyon!! Holy crow i cant believe he's 10 already!!