Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Becka. I have been putting it off but here it goes. Beware, its not very exciting.

3 Joys

1. My husband- Who just surprised me with a fresh picked rose in a beautiful glass sitting on my bathroom counter. Truly, I am So lucky to have him!

2. My children- Sometimes your biggest joys can also be your biggest challenges.. They are the best though!

3. Self tanner- Yeah, I admit it. I know it doesn't really follow the Husband and Children thing but it is such a joy I had to put it.

3 Fears

1. Someone coming in to my house and hurting me or my kids. I hate sleeping here at night alone.

2. The dark- I know childish, but totally true.

3. Driving my car alone at night. I think someone is going to be hiding in the back seat and get me.

3 obsessions/collections

1.
Painting my nails- I pick it off and then repaint every night.

2. Chewing ice- I have a cup with me wherever I go.

3. Vacuuming- I NEED my house vacuumed. Mostly just to smell the carpet fresh.

3 surprising facts

1, 2 & 3
Have you met me?? I have no secrets and nothing surprising. I tell everything to anyone. Ask me anything, I will spill it!


I am not tagging anyone tonight but considered yourself tagged if you need something to blog about. :)

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

We must have been seperated at birth!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you paint your fingernails every day and vaccum everyday - no wonder your house is always spotless, how do you find the time?