Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trouble!


TROUBLE... is all I can say about my sweet little Ivy. Her new game is getting the crackers, cereal, bread, anything really and hiding it around the house. I have found a torn up bagel in the couch cushions, Pretzels in shoes, Cereal everywhere you can imagine. My vacuuming has gone from once a day to almost hourly. I don't even put the vacuum away anymore...


I have three boys and NOTHING compairs to this little darling.


















She has also mastered the art of climbing. She climbs on everything.


















I can hardly wait for what is in store when she is a teenager...

Thankfully her sweetness out weighs all the other stuff. And lucky for her she has the cuteness factor.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How can you not love that cute little girl! She is such a doll! I am still waiting for a post with your new "do"

Babbel Family said...

She is so cute though.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

You can always put her up for adoption. I'm first in line.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha she must take after her fathers side... lol j/k She is soooo cute i cant believe how tall she is getting... those genes didnt come from my family (were all midgets LOL shhh dont tell anyone i said that!)

Always Amy said...

OHhh...Jack # 4? Abby is #2, Taylor is #3. You should be here so that they could all play together. Quick, hide the hot sauce!