Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day


On Monday which was Memorial Day we decided to take the kids miniature golfing. Which really consisted of the kids running from hole to hole trying to hit their ball in and who ever got to the end of the eighteen holes first won. So our golfing lasted about 1/2 hr. We probably should have taught them to take turns and wait until everyone finished one hole before going to the next but no, we opted to watch the craziness and be glad it was over so quickly.






























Mostly I am posting these pictures to let you all see my "new do" I got over 10 inches cut off almost 2 weeks ago and it is taking some getting used to. I have determined that I am a long hair girl but it will be fun for summer. These pictures don't really give you the full affect, the short bangs and the feel like a news anchor look but, you can get the idea.

Oh, and look how festive I am on Memorial Day dressed up like a flag. I really got into the spirit of the holiday :)

6 comments:

B. B. said...

Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks SO cute!!

kelie said...

We have mini golf in Columbia? I had no idea. That's sad too considering I grew up here. That place doesn't look as cool as those places in UT where they go all crazy with the buildings and little things you have to hit the ball through. UT does stuff RIGHT.

Trav and Tennille said...

Jes, your hair looks adorable. You couldn't look bad even if you shaved your head!
The golfing story sounds like one of my own!

christy said...

Cute haircut. Looks like you had fun playing mini-golf.

Berrett's said...

I must say you are lookin absolutely fab woman! Ivy is ADORABLE and your boys are getting sooo big!!! Man, time flies! We are expecting numero dos at the end of November, beginning of December. Hopefully this one will go a little bit better than jack. :) Glad to see you have a blog!

Tina, Justin and Jack