Monday, May 26, 2008

Worn Out!


Yes, I am Worn out! My Mom came out and stayed with us this last week. We had way too much fun and ate out I think every day, sometimes twice. We took the kids out of school and just played. We went to Nauvoo for the weekend and stayed in a beautiful Bed and Breakfast. Our room had a huge window that looked over the Mississippi river. It was beautiful.





























Ivy loved to climb on top of the nice antique suitcases and look out the window... Or just to let everyone know she was there..



















Playing old Pioneer games in Nauvoo








































Riding the carriage ride













Nauvoo Temple














Ivy drinking from a fountain for the first time














We also went to the Candy Factory, Youzeum, Chucky Cheese and many other places...













The boys felt pretty cool in their new Heeleys. (They are shoes with wheels in them, they are all the rage)




















































I couldn't end this post without a picture of my amazing Mom. She is just one of the kids! We love having her come and stay.



















We now need a vacation from our vacation......

8 comments:

Tisha said...

Glad you had so much fun! I love the picture with your whole family in front of the wagon.

kelie said...

Aren't Mom's great?! That sounds so fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you have been having a blast! I didnt know you were headed to the B&B was Bob and Afton actually there this time? =) (Hope Afton wasnt too sick) Miss you kids!!

Jessica said...

That looks so nice! That picture of Ivy in front of the window is SOO cute, she is just getting so big so fast! I am jealous you got to spend the week with your Mom!! That b&b looks awesome!

Walters' Place said...

I have always loved your mom. She is great. I always felt loved by her. Your hair is gorgeous I love it, And I wish I had your cute shape. Your kids are darling.

Angela said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Glad you had a great week. Too bad we don't live closer to our mom's huh?

Angela said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Glad you had a great week. Too bad we don't live closer to our mom's huh?

Jill Freestone said...

Glad you got to go to Nauvoo, I can't wait to take the kids there. amen to vacation from vacationing!