Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fish Lake














Our drive out to Utah was uneventful, thank goodness. We arrived and I was welcomed with a bit of altitude sickness. I know, being born and raised in Utah and the Midwest has sucked it all out of me. Anyway, I spent most of Fish Lake with a headache but despite that we had a wonderful time! By now you all know that I take way to many pictures so sorry in advance.














































I had to document Russ's Mom's phychedelic cowboy hat. I think that is what attracted all the fish.

























































It doesn't get any better then being at Fish Lake with Grandma Lu. She is the greatest! She rents cabins for us all so we can play hard but sleep comfortable. We love you Grandma!
















Boys catching snakes
















Eli and Isaac always on an adventure















Us girls made cute hair bows inside the cabin.













Our sad attempt at a family picture. Ivy was starting to get sick and had had a fever for two days. (More on that latter.. She ended up being REALLY sick but that will be on the next post.) We still thought we could get an okay picture.. I guess not.













Here we are. It rained on us as we were trying to get the picture. As soon as we were done it stopped raining. Of course.




















Russ might kill me for posting this but, we had a skit night and this is what Russ got to be. He didn't get any picture's of me thank goodness. Loads of fun.




















Ivy and Annie are one week apart. They helped Aunt Jan (Annie's Mom) with the skit.















She is one amazing lady!

2 comments:

La-Di-Da said...

I LOVE fish lake...that was our spot growing up... Glad you had fun in Utah! Who doesn't have fun in Utah right??

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I've been to Fishlake many times. How fun. I love the skit picture and I'm so glad you are home.