Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some funnies

I overheard this while I was upstairs and Russ was with the kids..

Saul: "Dad, if Yu-Gi-Oh was invented in September can we have a holiday for it?"

Eli:
"YEAH! I would ask for anything Lego Star Wars.."



This was mine and Kanyon's discussion about homework..


Kanyon: "Mom, the teacher doesn't even look at our homework, so you can just sign me off and it doesn't have to be done perfect."

Me: "Well, it should be done as well as you can do it before I sign it."

Kanyon: "But Mom, it doesn't matter because the Teacher just looks to see if you signed it and doesn't even look at the work."

Me: "Well, then I am not signing your homework anymore unless I know it is done right.."

Kanyon: "MOM! That would be child abuse!"

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Gosh Jessica, quit abusing your poor children! Sounds like Kanyon has it pretty rough :)

Tamra said...

That just goes to show how good he's got it! Hilarious.

kelie said...

Ah the old child abuse card. I can remember pulling that a few times with my parents. An oldie but a goodie.

Maggie's Madness said...

You should have said, "Oh yeah, I'll show you abuse." No, the poor kid doesn't want to do homework, who does?

Anonymous said...

LOL you sure do have some funny kids! hahahaha child abuse now why didnt i think of that as a kid... lol