Monday, September 15, 2008

Most importantly...


The most special part of our trip was Saul getting baptized. He was able to be baptized on his Birthday with his cousin Jaxon. It was pretty tricky rushing back from Lake Powell and getting ready for the big party. Thankfully, my amazing Mother and Russ's wonderful parents pulled it off. We basically just showed up. I can't explain how cool it is to have two children baptized. I feel so blessed!


Saul's Baptism day. Sept. 7 2008































Russ is totally workin the suit.. Don't you think!




































If I was asked to Sum Saul up in just one word.. I couldn't.. Unless you take the time to get to know this very special little boy you wouldn't know what to think. He is shy yet wild, funny yet serious. Saul is SO smart and intuitive and really tries to make the world around him better. He loves to express his opinions and you always know where he stands on things. But his tender heart out weighs everything else. Saul was a big surprise baby, yet we gave him a name that's definition is "asked for". We couldn't have "asked for" anything better.


















This was the after party....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to Saul!! I love what you wrote about him... funny thing is i was totally bragging about him to one of my friends the other day... lol He is SO smart and fun. Hope he had a good b-day it was a BIG day for him!

Berrett's said...

Love the family pic! You are looking fab!! You have such a cute family!! I can't believe you have two that are baptized now! Time flies that is for sure.

Tina

Tamra said...

Congratulations to saul! You are such an amazing Mom. How could your boys and Ivy not be great too?

Always Amy said...

Saul is such a good boy! It looks like you guys had loads of fun out there. I really like your hair. I had a dream I was babysitting Ivy. She is getting so big, and that hair-I love it!

Jessica said...

Okay those are precious pictures, and Russ is totally working the suit! Wait to go Russ!!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

What a special day. Thanks for sharing. Saul is a very sweet boy and we are so happy for him.

Tisha said...

That is so great that he could share his baptism day with his cousin!