Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rain Gutter Rigatta

As if my life isn't busy enough I now have another scout in the house. Here is their latest activity. They make these boats out of wood and blow them with a straw down the Rain Gutter. It was pretty great! Kanyon and Saul ended up being the last two that hadn't been beaten so they had to race each other. Kanyon ended up winning. It was very close though.













































































Jumping up and down after a win!












Kanyon and Saul racing each other














Winner!!



















Kanyon has been elected to be the Packs "Denner" Which is a very special job for the pack. I got to present him with these yellow cords that go over his shoulder. I am a proud momma.

3 comments:

Nick and Ashley said...

Way to go Kanyon! It was fun to see pics of your Lake Powell adventure and Kanyon's baptism. SO, FUN!
I sent you an invite to my blog, as long as I got it right. :)

Jessica said...

That looks like fun! Cute boys!!

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! We miss those amazing scouts!! Way to go Kanyon on the "denner"!