Wednesday, February 4, 2009

St Louis

My favorite thing to do on the weekend is.. something.. anything.. I really don't like sitting around wasting a Saturday at home when we could be together doing something fun. This last weekend we stayed overnight in St Louis, went to the Temple, I braved the Science center ALONE with all the kids, went swimming and we ate out at some really great places.. It was my kind of weekend. Lots of family fun!







































































Ivy hated the life like Dinosaur.















































Saul getting a hold of the camera while I was on the phone..

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics, I love the boys in the matching sweatshirts, very cute~

Pincocks said...

You are such a cute mom. Looks like you had a blast.

fourballerinas said...

Great to hear from you. We are actually in fayetteville Arkansas. Brady is a professor at the University of Arkansas. Looks like you have some very cute kids. good to see you and hear about your happenings. we'll check back often to see how you're doing.
Audrey Cox