Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Miss Perfect








So right now I am very perplexed. Last night I got pulled into this new show called Little Miss Perfect. It's like watching a train wreck.. You know its going to be horrible but you can't look away. I caught the show just as one of the Mom's was leaving (because their girl didn't win) and she was saying "those judges aren't the ones that have to go home and tell their little girl that the judges didn't think she was pretty enough" AHHH! The little girl was just walking around just happy to be there and didn't care at all. Russ sat down next to me and said "this is high quality t.v." I KNOW! I found my self horrified and amazed at the same time. But I couldn't stop watching until I saw which one of these overly primped little beauties won. Actually last night it was a Mother Daughter pageant. Don't even get me started on the Mom's! Anyway, back to why I am perplexed.. I am perplexed at why I kept thinking during the show and said out loud to Russ. "Ivy would totally win" and "I would be that Mom, I know I would.. That is why we could never put Ivy through that." But, I still think hmmmmmmmmm....

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I have seen advertisements for that show and it screams "WHITE TRASH". Those moms need to be slapped for putting those little girls through that. I think the majority of those little girls would rather be out playing with friends. Don't you ever do that to Ivy, I mean come on we all know she could win!!!

Life with the Leonards said...

You crack me up! Ivy does have that beauty queen look, though :)

sarah louise said...

I think we all think that if we put our kids in pagents they would win. Most of us just have enough common sense not to do it :)

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the "Tottlers and Ti era's" ya sounds like the same kind of train wreck show... yikes!