Friday, March 27, 2009

Missing the mountains...

Russ and I LOVE the outdoors. We both could camp/hike EVERY weekend if possible. Living in the Midwest makes us realize how much we miss the mountains. It is pretty funny going on a "hike" that is pretty lame and flat. But we still got out in the great outdoors and had a good time.










































































































































































































2 comments:

kelie said...

Is this at RockBridge? We went a few weeks ago and it was seriously the FIRST time my girls had seen real nature. Jenna kept saying, Look at all those trees...and they're so tall!! What you consider a lame hike was perfect for this city slicker! :)

M&A Jury said...

All I have to say is I pray my future family is as cute as yours! Your kids are adorable and seem soo happy!!