Monday, June 2, 2008

Hellooooo Summer!

Oh, Beautiful summer. I have been waiting and waiting and finally you are here. The game boys and DS's can be put to rest, the TV could use a cool down and my sanity might start to come back. Other than the extra baths and loads of laundry I am saying
welcome summer...welcome...















Nothing better then friends, sun and water. (the sunburn after, not so fun)














Anyone up for a little water limbo?














FREEDOM!!!!



































This is what Ivy thought of all the "fun". I mean really, just because I ran through the water with her. It wasn't that bad.


















A MUST have for summer! Jalapeno Cheetos!




















Ivy was obsessed with a toad we found in the back yard. She mostly kept trying to step on it. Don't worry, I saved the toad. No animals were hurt while I was watching.



























Ivy is even stylish while riding her bike. She has her priorities.













MESSY NIGHT! Tonight we went to messy night with a friend from Eli's preschool. This is his friend Addy. They are best buddies.














Wouldn't be "messy night" without making a painting mess!














Oh, sweet summer. Sweet, sweet summer......................

5 comments:

sarah louise said...

Your a good mom! The thought of summer and my kids being home makes me want to run and hide!

I love that picture of Ivy freaking out. Get used to it with girls! They cry about everything, for very long periods of time!

kelie said...

Ivy's face is to die for! I laughed my head off. That's I how I feel when I'm in a swimming suit too. She was probably mad her cute hairdo got messed up or something!

Tisha said...

The boys look like they are having a blast! Hopefully Ivy will come around SOON!

Darla said...

I'm envious of that back yard of yours!! You ARE a good mom!!

Anonymous said...

What a party!! I cant wait to play when you guys come we will have to run through the sprinklers then too!! LOL That pict if Ivy is hillarious! She is so cute