Saturday, August 23, 2008

Extra Time?


You think that with all three boys in school I would have all of this extra time. So, the other day I decided to make homemade Pesto with the oodles of Basil I have in my garden. I mean OODLES. I don't know what to do with it all. I thought I would make lots of pesto sauce and freeze it. It all went great until I noticed what Ivy was doing right next to me.
So much for that "extra time". I spend more time cleaning up after her then anything. I think I liked it when to boys were home to entertain her.



























It was such a great babysitter I let her play in it for an hour before I cleaned it up. It was tracked all through the house but it sure was a nice hour of quiet from her.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks yummy - my neighbor gave me a little bit of pesto, and I am not sure what to do with it, we have never really had it before, so what do you use it with/for?

kelie said...

Okay, so this morning Brooke dumped the entire bag of Malt-o-Meal Tootie Fruities out on the kitchen table/floor and am I still feeling that cereal powder on my feet when I walk around the kitchen. Did the Chocolate Pebbles have that stuff? You know, cereal powdery stuff? It's unbearable!

Trav and Tennille said...

All you have to do is gather it up in a zip lock and add milk to it the next morning for the boys before they go to school! No more mess, no waste!

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Ivy and Annie would make a great team!! Just yesterday I walked outside to bring the garbage can in from the street and my the time I came back Annie had unloaded all the draws in the kitchen and was draging all of the plasic bags and clean towells on the floor hiding them under the couch. When I looked under the couch to pull out the plasic bags you would not believe how much other stuff was under there. I am starting to wonder how many other stashes she has around the house.

Jaime said...

lol - I would have left her alone too. What the heck? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Tamra said...

I totally feel your pain!