Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic Commentary

Last night Russ and I turned on the Olympics and a swim race was going on. After it was over and they were getting out of the water I was shocked to see that they were girls that were swimming. I thought the whole time they were boys. It was in the middle of the race when we turned it on and underneath the water it could be either. Anyway, this was the conversation:

Me: "Wow, those were girls? I thought they were boys."

Russ: "You could tell they were girls because they were going so slow."


He was totally serious and not joking at all. I wasn't laughing either.....

4 comments:

kelie said...

That's it Russ. You and I, swimming race, 100 meter free! Let's go! :)

Anonymous said...

AHAHAH he's just playin it up... just cuz he probably got beat by a girl when he was on the swim team or in wrestling or somthing... lol Or he is afraid he could get walloped by a girl... LOL what a dork. =)

Babbel Family said...

That is so a comment Dan would have made!

Carroll Farm said...

I agree with Rachel- he is just afraid of getting beat by a girl.