Sunday, August 3, 2008

Never ending fun!


We have been having a blast since returning from Utah. It seems like non stop fun. We went Black Berry picking a few days ago. It was such a beautiful overcast day. We loved it. I have loved the smoothies Russ makes me with the berries.
















































We also went on a field trip to a museum on bugs. They took us out and let the kids catch as many bugs as they wanted. Luckily it was a catch and release kinda thing.































Some girls in our ward put together a Hawaiian Luau for the kids. Treasure hunt and all!




















































Last but not least I had a birthday. Russ and the boys made me a cake. We had some friends over to celebrate. Actually, I have milked the birthday thing for more then a week now. I love birthdays, I know as you get older they are supposed to be not that big of a deal but for me I still have an excitement for them. I like to be treated like a kid and get to do whatever I want. Here's to the big 32!

3 comments:

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Looks like fun! We went up to Park City on Friday and spent the night with Bob and Katie. It was the first time they used there time share in 4 years. The Condo didn't have any Air Conditioning. It was blazing hot!!!! poor Bob & Kaite they are going to stay up there for 7 days. I took Ruston down the Alpine slide and he had a blast. We raced Ruth and she won because Ruston was pulling on the brake thinking he was helping me go faster. Jan

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (again) I dont know if you ever got my message. any way hope you had a great day! Your pictures are cute and looks like the party is never ending with you guys! Ivy is going to be so sad when the boys go off to school... oh but she will have eli wont she?

Holly said...

I knew that you had some great pics from all our fun activities. Don't forget to send me some for the slide show next week. (HINT HINT) And Happy Birthday again. Thanks for a fun reason to have a GNO.