Monday, August 18, 2008

"I know who the Tooth Fairy is"

Yep, it is that time. So, Kanyon lost a tooth the other day, which he didn't tell anyone about. He put it under his pillow to test his theory. When the Tooth Fairy didn't leave any money under his pillow his theory was confirmed and he came to Russ and I and said "I know who the Tooth Fairy is". After he told us that he thought it was us we just replied.. "as long as you believe in the Tooth Fairy you will still get $$" We also explained that he should keep his theory to himself.

After this conversation he noticed that another tooth was almost out. We thought of all sorts of ways to get it out; my favorite was tying it to a remote control car and letting it pull it out. All of our remote control cars needed to be charged so Russ thought of this idea... Tying a string from Kanyon's tooth to Ivy and sending Ivy down the slide. Why, I let this happen is beyond me. We did video it, but I will not post it because DCFS will be here in an instant. After we got it all rigged up Kanyon got scared and practically broke Ivy's arms off. After I preyed Ivy out of Kanyons arms she went screaming down the slide. his tooth went with her as planned. Really, we can't even watch the video it is too sad. So needless to say this all went VERY wrong. Next time I will not involve another helpless child in our twisted schemes.








































How sad is this picture. I almost didn't post it. Look at her arms being pulled behind her. And why am I taking a picture and not helping her.....














The tooth is still outside on the grass somewhere. What was I thinking??

5 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my goodness - I am still laughing my head off!!! What the?! Poor Ivy - she had NO idea why her arms were being ripped from her body!!! That was a pretty clever idea, however, and I'm impressed that Kanyon didn't dive down the slide after her to save himself! Good fun, Jessica...good fun.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA I have tears in my eyes... lol that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!! IVy looks SO sad! (poor girl) I do know how she feels though... I remember when i was loseing my teeth all 4 of my brothers partisapating in all sorts of events... being tied to the door was one that probably happened the most often... Glad all the kids survived... LOL

Jessica said...

I can't believe he agreed to do that! i was such a wimp when it came to pulling my teeth! I hate it! Well Hopefully the toothfairy finally found him :) So funny!

kelie said...

This is so sick and twisted that it's just the type of thing I would do. Bravo!

Tamra said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I just keep thanking the heavens that my kids won't remember much of what I did to them before age 5.