Monday, August 11, 2008

Fine!

I keep trying not to post these pictures but something inside of me wont let me not post pictures of my inner teenager trying to get out. Now that I have read the book I am slowly getting back to feeding my family, doing the laundry and catching up on all my shows I have Tivoed.. Plus watching the Olympics. So here you all have it. I admit it; I went, I celebrated, I made a shirt, I wore the vampire teeth, I ate the free cake and I loved it!








































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks super fun guess i need to find the books and start reading them...

Babbel Family said...

LOL- You are freaking hilarious! I am still working on the friggin book. This baby is killing me and any free time I used to have!