Thursday, August 21, 2008

Three in school!!

I can't believe I only have ONE child at home now. I am in complete heaven. Don't get me wrong, I did feel a moment where I thought a tear might come, but it never did. I was walking out of Eli's Kindergarten room and felt that tinge of sadness but I got over it pretty quickly; Ivy and I had to hurry home to get to the gym. It was also probably the fact that Eli is well prepared and ready to start Kindergarten, He just walked in like he owned the place and sat down. I felt like a third wheel trying to get a hug and tell him how much I loved him. He just wanted his embarrassing Mother to go home. We had to walk to the school in a down pour of rain but we all made it. Kanyon and Saul ran off to there classes without so much of a goodbye. I guess I should be proud of how independent I have made them. It's amazing what neglect will do.
Anyway, as we were packing the backpacks last night Kanyon looked into his brand new backpack and it had this little plastic thing in it and he said "Cool, it has a life jacket built in". I couldn't control my laughter. But after waking up to so much rain a life jacket would have come in handy on our walk to the school. So, to all you Mom's out there sending your kids off to school ...... Lets do lunch!

































Eli and his Teacher.








































Yeah, the Beecher brothers - they're going to rule the school for sure!

2 comments:

kelie said...

That is SO cute. What handsome devils. I am COMPLETELY jealous.

Carroll Farm said...

Awww, so cute. THey are really going to be like their dad and uncles..